Monday, January 4, 2010

Miami Cold Front




























It is actually cold here in Miami. In the 40's and 50's during daylight hours and for multiple days! Ok, ok, so this is cold for Miami. The problem most south Floridians have is we are not prepared for this. We have maybe a handful of cold days here, so most of us do not have winter clothes or shoes.

Well I'm not complaining, I personally love a change in temperature, however brief it may be. Tonight we will be dining on hot soup and warm bread!

4 comments:

  1. It's so cold the sand looks like snow! Very nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are having to find our winter gloves up here in Alabama! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm spending a lot more time in my car. I can control the temperature better in there.

    ReplyDelete